- Whether the table top is made of hard wood, veneer, compressed wood, metal, concrete, marble or glass, always remember to use placemats. This will help in preventing marks/stains.
- Take care not to place hot substances directly over the table top.
- Always make sure to wipe away spills as soon as possible.
- Avoid cutting on the table top directly as it would damage the sealer, if any.
- While moving a furniture, be sure to know how to dismantle them and how to assemble them back. If the furniture is glass, then make sure it does not get bumped leading to damage. Get a good grip of the furniture while moving. The apron is the strongest part of the table. Hence, while lifting the table, lift by holding the apron.
Selecting and Protecting a furniture is not an easy task. It needs a lot of understanding on our needs and taste. Be informed, gain more knowledge and stay happy in your beautiful home!